This lightly lived in and popular Pines "Plan Three" has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths plus a den that can be used as an office, media room or for overflow guests.
A large lanai covered with a pergola creates an outdoor area for entertaining and relaxing. The home stays cool with 18" ceramic tiled flooring throughout and provides for easy care! Vaulted ceilings and plenty of windows creates a spacious feeling with ample light and air flow.
This is a Gardener's Delight with beautiful and lush landscaping that includes blooming hibiscus, anthurium, plumeria, colorful croton, ti, and dracaena, and pineapple, dragon fruit, lemon-grass, chives, plus native varieties and so much more!
Copy and paste this link for a virtual video tour: https://vimeo.com/ahibirdmedia/review/451656595/7b7adcf74c
- Kitchen with large windows and breakfast bar has a brand new fingerprint resistant stainless refrigerator
- Double door entry to the spacious en suite master bedroom, with a glass sliding door out to the lanai
- Remodeled master bathroom has updated cabinets and solid surface counter and new shower surround
- The den provides good separation between the master bedroom and guest bedroom and adjacent bath
- Two car attached and enclosed garage includes laundry facility and lots of built-in storage
- Central air conditioning was recently serviced
- Pet friendly complex
- The neighborhood features a large community park and private paved roads for exercise or for walking your furry friend
A great alternative to a condo, the Pines complex features free-standing homes with an attached garage and compact private yard area. The Pines is centrally located to Kailua-Kona for water and other recreational activities, dining, shopping, entertainment and services. Low homeowner dues include water, twice weekly trash service, maintenance of the private roads and landscaped area outside of the homes' fenced courtyards, roof and building exterior.